My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 7 September 2009

OMG Fame at last !!!!

I think I have waited long enough for this wonderful stage in my life. To be asked By Graphtec UK to design for them was very humbling But to appear on their TV Show along side them is the icing on the cake for me. My filming Date has been announced and will be 22ND September, and then shown around the 25Th September.
My designs are now sold Worldwide and I am very proud of the fact, And to have so many wonderful Customer's that helped me get where I am today by continuing to buy my designs and get them Noticed...
I will also be releasing my New CD for sale within the show with many Designs not even seen.

Thank you for your continued Support...

7 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Tina.......I'm so very proud of you and happy for you! You so deserve this!!!! Will I be able to watch it here in the US via my computer?

Hugs, Pam

Ann said...

You deserve it Tina,
well done really looking forward to the cd.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Tina. I hope we will be able to veiw it in the US also see your CD. WandaB

dewberrypink said...

congratulations and very well done graphtec couldnt fail to get you as designer i wish you the best of luck on your show and new cd .sonia

CutItOut said...

Tina, congratulations. This is wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

mumtomanyuk said...

Your files are the best on the net so I'm not surprised they asked you.
Your fans around the world will be able to watch it on their computers WWW.createandcraft.tv then click on watch live. Let them all know. Good luck and don't be too nervous everyone will love you. Well done.
Mal

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tina, I've just joined UKS, and have also seen your beautiful designs, and have spoken to you on another forum. I've just received my Robolite today, from a friend, and can only aspire to produce the wonderful creations that you do. Am looking forward to the show, and wish you every success. Pollywotsit x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath