My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 13 September 2009

Embossing Folders

The Cross was Designed in Inkscape and cut on craft robo. I took a A4 piece of card and folded in half then cut 2 more pieces to matt on top of the another. I have embossed with cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots and the smaller one with Stylised Flowers and then turn back to front to matt on top. The cross is also embossed with Swiss Dots then the layer with a border and I have used the with love border below.
Just simple decoration a mulberry rose and a organza bow


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work!

mumtomanyuk said...

This is beautiful
Mal

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath