My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 27 September 2009

A Fresh Start With Craft Robo !!

With Me... For the world to see..

If you would like to watch on the internet you can watch here Just go to the watch Live thread..

What a job I have doing what I love most making templates for the Craft robo machine, My world started back in 2003 I brought the machine.. and have not looked back since.
I also run my own Business now too selling all my templates here, Yes it was a struggle at first but I got there in the end. And I can honestly say that I had plenty of help from all the old hands on UK Scrappers here So you also can do it... My Saying is now never give up...

So without further adue I will leave you to watch then please come back and leave me a comment .. Let me know what you thought please...

Take good care now see you all Tomorrow

4 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Tina, can't see the link!! But woman you are AMAZING!!! Love hitting your blog to see all of the wonderful things that you are doing! THANK YOU for sharing your talent with the rest of us!!

NikkiM said...

OMG THANK YOUUUUU !!! You have finally started offering your files - WOOT WOOT!! I am so so sooo excited, and can't wait to go shopping tonight :) Your designs are stunning and I am SO SO SOOO glad you have found a place to sell finles that us mere mortals can use.

If I could wish on a star, and you'd make my wish come true - you'd give us a template for a Christmas tree!!! Tee hee, a girl can wish, can't she ;)

Ann said...

Brilliant show Tina and thank you for designing your craft robo world cd it is truely amazing some thing for every one and eveery occassion.

Vick said...

Fantastic Tina,
I watched with such joy and pride for you my crafty friend, you did brilliantly
love and hugs always
Vicky xx
hopefully one day i'll afford a Robo too!!!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath