My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 23 September 2009

My fame for just one day.............

It was scary and a bit daunting but I loved every bit of it... Looking back I would have done things just a little bit differently but hey you only get one shot... This is me in the purple top and vikki from Graphtec on the other side in the middle is Nigel out Presenter for the Show..

The botton photo is showing Nigel trying to get my sercurity pass from my top I had locked in on so good no-one was taking that away LOL...



7 comments:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Tina,you look good,also look as though you enjoyed yourself on your day of fame....
Well done you.
Luv Maureen x

Unknown said...

Well done Tina! Who cares if it is for just one day ... you have been on the telly :0)

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks like a great time AND your fab work on display, well done you! Happy for you. Bet it's the first but not last!

Sally said...

well done you! how amazing to be on TV thats great hun xxx

Carmen said...

Ah nuts did I miss it? Wonder if they do the watch again thing on their site. You look fabulous :D

ellen said...

hello Tina,i can,t wait to see you on the tele.i really miss my robo,so i am trying to save up for a new one.i will never be as good as you ,but never mind.love and beat wishes from Ellen xxxx

Jayne said...

Hi Tina I all went well on the filming, glad the show is on Monday, as I was out all day friday. hope all go.s well and we get to see alot of you on tele. all the Jayne from Bristol

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath