My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 11 September 2009

If I could turn back time.................

I am really pleased with this template which you can purchase here If you wish too. I designed in ink scape and exported as a bitmap to retrace in robo master as I think it gives a quicker cut. I have cut from Holographic Silver card and lined with pale pink perfumed card. I have added flat backed pearls to the outside if the face, the strap needs no decoration as it's adorned with fancy Lattice work.
I cut the base of the box from holographic card and the lid from thick Acetate..



2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is amazing! It looks so real! I don't even want to imagine how many hours it took to create it! LOL. Beautiful work!

Pam said...

OMG Tina, when I first saw this I thought it was a real watch and I was thinking.......gee Tina's selling pretty watches now too!!! This is REALLY gorgeous!!! You are so talented!!!!!

Hugs, Pam

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath