My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 23 September 2010

Swirls Balloon & Birthday.

I have designed this in inkscape and exported as a bitmap so I could retrace in robo master as I always find it cuts alot quicker and you can still edit the nodes if you so wish too.
This is full of swirls & lattice work so quite alot of cutting involved and mmm a bit of pushing out the bits... But it's elegant looking and inside is a Hot Air balloon which is quite small but effective for just a small amount of decoration..

I have cut from conqueror concept Pink dew and golden haze 250 gsm card...

Available now at www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk









No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath