My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 26 September 2010

Christmas Pine Tree! Pretty in Pink

Well you can now see Both trees together, The first original tree is below which was so unique when I first designed Back in 2008, but This pink one is more like a real tree I can nearly smell the pine needles! it's so authentic...
I have designed as always in inkscape so will be available as SVG format as well as the normal GSD .. It does take sometime cutting as it's so intricate in everyway but most of all IT'S UNIQUE !

I will be listing in the store should you wish to get your's for the Christmas table or just to send as a gift.. A box will accompany the tree template so you have something to display.

Available now in the store www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk







4 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
I want to first Congrats you on this amazing file. I loved your orginal Christmas tree, but to see this update version of the tree is just as lovely or more so. Your work is breath taking and I know that someday I will proudly own one. TFS, Mima

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tina! I always loved the first tree and now I think I've found another file of yours to love even more. Fantastic job!!!
Games

Jenny said...

errm... WOW! That is AMAZING! I may now need Craft Robo... No idea where I'd put it, but I need one!

Tammy D said...

Are you going to post an SVG version on Paper Threads? I hope so. It's gorgeous!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath