My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 20 February 2011

Stargazer Lily Door Card!!

What a beauty this one is cut and assembled!!! I have designed in inkscape so will also be offering as GSD & SVG formats..

Cut on my CraftROBO/Silhouette, from conqueror Concept card in pink dew and golden haze.. I have inked the middles of the lilies and added some liquid pearls for decoration too! It truly is Beautiful once made and anyone would be thrilled to receive such a unique Card for what ever occasion you choose to give for..

I have only added the sentiment With Love so it's now ready for any Celebration you choose to give..

Available on the website http://www.forevememoriesforyou.co.uk/ Under Stargazer Door Card...

Thank you for your visit and Happy Crafting to all.



2 comments:

Elly said...

GORGEOUS!!

hugs, Elly

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely!
Sue x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath