My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 23 February 2011

BlueBells!!!

The newest Designs now released... Full of woodlands flowers Bluebells.. I just love the smell of Bluebells and love to see them growing.

I have designed in inkscape and converted by exporting bitmap then opened in paint to retrace with robomaster software.. Cut on my CraftROBO/Silhouette machine.
I have cut from Golden haze conqueror concept 250 gsm card and inked the grass cuttings and the bluebells and secured to card by foam pads as layers.. A couple of ribbon bows is all I have decorated with.. Plain simple but very effective..

Available in the store www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk In GSD & SVG formats for Cricut



3 comments:

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
Wow! Lovely card, and the flowers are so realistic. Awesome, simply awesome. TFS, Mima

Ginger (Games) said...

Love the blue bells Tina!

MiniOwner said...

How beautiful! My mum would just love that for Mothers' Day.
Sue x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath