My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 10 February 2011

Extra Special!!!!

Well here it is!!!! Something unique and very special for Mother's Day. I have designed this from scratch in inkscape and cut on my beloved CraftROBO from Conqueror concept card. Colours I have used are Pink Dew, Gold dust & Golden Haze.
I have cut & assembled every single rose that is attached to the flower ball added some flower soft to the bottom for show purposes. And oh my it's taken me hours to assemble but it's Beautiful!!!

Has a Surround at the base with Mother cut out adorned with open hearts.. come with Box for you to give as a gift.

If you would like to make your Mother a very Special Gift this year that won't perish then you can purchase yours here




6 comments:

Hellma said...

Wow Tina what a real treasure for a mother

Katherine said...

Stunning :)

Kat

fatmonica said...

Lovely!

Happy crafter said...

Oh My, this is beautiful

Scrappy~Sarah said...

truly beautiful

Marg said...

that is beautiful.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath