My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Christmas Tree

I have got the hang of this spiral bit now so look out for more template cards to meet your requirements!
Designed by me in inkscape and exported as I like a quicker cut I may have to edit some nodes here and there But in the end it's quicker cutting.. Cut from conqueror concept golden haze card and metallic gold by Anna... What a stunning job she has done too..

It's now available here Box template also included for you to give as a gift!! How special would this be sitting on the mantle piecethis Christmas? so different to whats sold in the shops already made..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

absoloutely stunning. Looks like a lot of hard design work went into this.

Paula x x x

scrap scha4 said...

I ran across your site in a searh for box templates on Google and oh my goodness, I have found so much more. You are a great inspiration. These cards and trees are stunning!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath