My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 12 August 2010

Bridal Arch Door

Oh My Goodness this is so beautifully lush, the attention to detail is second to none on this particular template. I have designed in inkscape & exported as I find it cuts quicker and more precise..It's been cut on craft robo from Golden haze conqueror concept card.. cut and assembled By Anna Strettton..


So what we have here is...............It's lush with pure beauty and so elegant looking and if you should wish to buy this template you can do right here



3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Tina, this is a beautiful card, Anna has done a wonderful job, it looks amazing.

Sylvia

Scrappy~Sarah said...

that is beautiful :) Look stunning

Katy said...

Wow, amazing. So intricate!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath