My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 21 August 2010

Christmas Bauble Box


It's a fancy box and a fancy Bauble for you to cut and assemble and give as a Christmas Gift Card Keepsake. Designed in inkscape and exported as I always like a quicker cut and this is the trick but sometimes I have to delete just s few odd nodes...

I have cut from 250 gsm Golden Haze concept card and decorated only with ribbon.Other than 2 small baubles one each side of the box which you can put inside too if you so wish..
Picture is not good lighting here very bad tonight and a bulb blew as I was taking picture so will take another and upload for you tomorrow so you can see this in all it's glory...
Picture updated for you.... You can get yours in the store now http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/ under the Christmas Section!





3 comments:

Jan said...

It's beautiful Tina. Very elegant xx Jan

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Very elegant.

Mags said...

fab!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath