My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 3 April 2010

Rocking Horse Baby Door Card

Another for Babies here with the Rocking Horse Door Card.. I have designed in inkscape and exported as a bitmap then retraced in robo master as I find it cuts much quicker, However with the horse I decided to save that particular part as a dfx and load into robo as The curves always go un curved when exporting and to save all the deleting and moving of the nodes to get the perfect shape.

The horse will rock slightly when touched too which is another added bonus, I have also made it so there are two lots of doors one set to the front and also a set to the back so which ever way you open and display it's the same ..

Again it's adorned with lattice work I love pretty things and this has to be one pretty card for all new babies or even a Birthday baby card. Let me know what you think...

Will be available to purchase @ www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk in the Baby Section and also will be added to Special card section..







2 comments:

Scrapdragon said...

beautiful I love that little horse

Sally said...

Wow, your work is so intricate and frilly. Just Beautiful!!!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath