My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 1 April 2010

I have a New Creative Team Member ..

I would like to introduce my New Lady Nicola Jolliff, I have been watching her for sometime with her work and I think you will agree she does a wonderful job.
She also has her own blog here Should I forget to post about any new templates she has cut and assembled for me, But I don't very often forget... Do I????? HAHAHA Yes I do sometimes.

She has only had her Robo for a couple of months, but her work with my templates is nothing short of stunning.. This below is my New Template which will be added to the website www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk Later today... If you love Horse's or have a Birthday coming up for someone that loves horse's and Spring daffodils then this is your card template..
She has done the most wonderful Job your comments would be appreciated too please.

3 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

Welcome! Great card, I checkout your blog and wow! You have some wonderful items you've made. You will love the new machine.

And for you miss Tina, where is my horse card? Remember me back here in the US with Real horses. LOL! Hope this means things are looking up for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZERS!!!!! What a GORGEOUS creation!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow tina another stunner hugs from nin2three x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath