My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 5 April 2010

Chelsea's Cause...

I had a email from a very good friend showing me this link here and it made me cry, How can a small child be taken so young with such an awful disease.. And to have two cousins with exactly the same is just too awful to think about but it's true.

Now Poor Chelsea lost her life last year But her cousin Zac is still fighting for his life and you can read all about him here..

And here is Chelsea's Parents fundraising page here ...

Now Chelsea's Auntie is holding a event for fundraising on the 17th April and needs your help.. She doesn't think she will have enough cards to sell at this special event so If you only have one card you can send to her that will be wonderful and she will be very grateful indeed..

If you need address's where to send please go to my website here to the Contact us Button and email me for the details you need to send your cards..

Even one will help so please if you have time to make just one you will be helping a worthy cause.

Thank you so much

1 comment:

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Tina, this is indeed heartbreaking. What troubles me though (being a nurse in the US) is that in reading the 2 "news" links that were embedded in your blog post, I noticed some inconsistancies in the story. One report said that neuroblastoma was very rare, and the other news story (about the boy and the promised treatment) said that it was the most common form of childhood cancer. I am not an "oncology" nurse...but I get a little leary when there are contradictions like this. I hate it when kids get so sick.

On a brighter note...love your work and need to buy some of those files with my American dollars!!! Hugs, Rockin Robin

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath