My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 1 April 2011

Mother's Day Flower Spray

This is my Mother's Day Flower Spray for my Mother on Sunday...

I have used all the flowers from all of my templates I have designed on this, Daffodils,clematis,Fuchsias, and the stargazer Lillie's.. I have attached them all to BBQ sticks and secured them into oasis.
I have cut some butterflies and attached them also to sticks and planted in between the flowers, added a small bow also on a stick...

It's looks just Beautiful and I just hope My Mother loves it for her Special Day


2 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

Beautiful flowers!

Also, thanks for the freebie download. Great sentiment!

Denise said...

wow another fab design & i'm sure your mum will adore it i know i woud its a beautiful keepsake xx

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath