My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 16 April 2011

Buying templates .

Today I have had quite a few templates sent to me purchased from various selling sites which I won't name as I am not advertising for them.. But people are having problems cutting them, and wondering why..

They are selling files all made from pretty fonts and dingbats now whilst I have no problems with people making files from dingbats and fonts it really amazes me that people don't take into consideration that most are free if you look on the Internet and this is just another way of taking your money... And if they are FREE then you shouldn't be charged for them at all.. Have a look here there are some that are being sold which are free so NO PURCHASE necessary

Just a word of warning not all fonts or dingbats cut if you don't have them installed on your PC .. so watch what you are buying and see for yourself if you can do it for free..

1 comment:

CathyC said...

thanks for that info ;-)

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath