My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 14 November 2010

Printable Sheets

Sorry for not posting in weeks I have been Designing printable sheets which takes quite a bit of my time. I have a few cutting files that are new and being cut by my design team at present so look out for those.
I will then be sending to Diana all the way in America for her to convert to MTC format for selling to those who use mtc for their cutters.

If you would like to view my new printables you can do by clicking here..

And as always my own website for cutting files is forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk So click the link and see what your missing!!!

See you soon

1 comment:

Scrappinbutterfly said...

Very beautiful as always. I can't wait to get to cutting for you. Diana x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath