My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 21 November 2010

Oh How Sweet are these!!!!

Well you have to say aahhh those are so sweet!! They are just that all compact in a exploding box.
These are my templates which were designed roughly 18months ago maybe longer But they still hold a special place in my heart..

Cut and assembled by Diane one of my customers, and what a fab job she has done.

You can make Pink for the Girls and Blue for the Boys... You can get your template @www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk



Blue for the Boys



3 comments:

Scrappinbutterfly said...

very cute! I love all the details!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

wow they are gorgeous :)

Mary said...

So long ago I couldnt find these in the shop lol. They prolly GSD files only :(

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath