My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 9 November 2009

Graphtec and the NEC. Fame again !!

I had a lovely day at the NEC, I shopped a bit then visited my friends at the Graphtec stand, I got a big surprise while there I was presented with a real bottle of Champagne and Box of lovely Chocolates From Phil for doing the craft ROBO TV show.. and I was also asked

Would I do another for them OMG I couldn't believe my luck.. Of Course I would I replied how can I turn that offer down.. Fame again...

So watch out viewer's I am coming again to your TV screens, I just hope this time I can give you some of my secrets and how I work with my robo..

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well done hun fab news don't forget to let us know when it will be so we can all tune in hun
Sam x

Mags said...

How lovely and what a nice surprise. Well done you on being asked to do another show. Look forward to it, as a rank amateur with my robo - am absolutely hopeless at designing stuff. I look at the inkscape programme, and my brain freezes!

Mags

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath