My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 9 November 2009

Babies Babies Babies

Well most of you know My eldest daughter will soon be giving birth to her twins and how excited am I?
I have just finished this a Babies swinging Crib and it really does swing when pushed slightly.. You can make up in what ever colour you like I made up in Lemon as I love Lemon..

Designed in Inkscape and exported as a bitmap reopened in paint and saved as a jpeg, then retraced in robo master and cut on Craft ROBO...


2 comments:

Pam said...

Awww Tina....this is just absolutely precious and I love lemon too!

I really know just how excited you are getting. Even though I'm quite a bit older than you, it's only been a little over seven years ago that my first grandchild was born!!!

Hugs, Pam

Unknown said...

The swinging crib is gorgeous. Good luck with the twins. x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath