My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 27 May 2009

2 Little Secrets !!!

Yes I have two of the little devils But I am sorry I can't share just yet.................Please stay peeled though because I will spill the beans soon.................
I have had the most horrendous couple of days But again I can't say what about just in case you guess my 2 secrets lol.........
Weather has been awful too loads of rain and more rain, where's all that lovely sunshine we all love? Oh well tomorrow's another day.....Don't forget to tune in just in case I have an announcement to make

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina you are such a tease. I can't wait to see. Ginger

Ann said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what your up to . he!he!
Ann.

monika said...

hummmmmmmmmmmmm curious. Will pop back.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath