My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Tuesday

Well I haven't been up to much today and to be quite honest I haven't really felt like it. The weather is very changeable once again and gives you no get up an go factor. I have finished cleaning my conservatory as it was quite dim and needed the clean especially the windows.
Other than that nothing to report, I have only made one card today too........Not like me at all normally I am cutting all day.

Still tomorrow is another day lets see what it brings us....

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

That's probably the 'down' after the triumph of finishing the bridle! Can't tell you how stunning the carriage looks. Go you!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath