My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Nearly Finished !!

It seems as if a life time has passed while I have been designing this template, But I have nearly finished!! All say I have fiddled and cut and fiddled and cut again till now I think it's just ready. This is based on My Daughter's wedding carriage she had in Florida So I have been working solidly Since September last year to perfect it. And I now only have the horse's Bridle to finish. I am sure you will agree that this is Just beautiful and would and will make a lovely Wedding Card for someone special.





9 comments:

Dan said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Becky said...

Girl you are awesome, these are just stunning. This is paper art at it's best.

Lisa_in_AR said...

WOW! That is incredible!!!

CraftyTracy said...

That is so stunning, you have the patience of a saint.

TRacyx

Naomi said...

A very talented lady - that is stunning!

Lissa (aka The Untamed Scrapper) said...

This is positively stunning. Well done! I'm truly in awe of you.
Thank you for sharing!

Linda Elbourne said...

WOW WOW and more WOW - stunning work X

Julia Dunnit said...

Good grief! It's wonderful. I so admire your patience and tenacity. What a result.

Sam said...

wow! Amazing work x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath