My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 3 November 2013

No Virus

Morning all, There seems to be a few rumours there is a virus on my blog or with my hosting site for my files.............. Well lets just get things straight here! There is no virus at all, and yes JUST A RUMOUR..... I WOULDN'T UPLOAD my designs to anywhere where anyone concerned would be at risk to contaminating their computer.... All files are safe and always have been.... If you are having issues with downloading then it's your browser alerting you not a virus...

Hope this clarifies things for you!


Also just to let you know some of my Christmas Designs are on Special!!! with 30% off... here

Happy Cutting!!!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

I really like your designs but it is hard to download from MediaFire. Too many download buttons that are not your files. My virus scanners always gives me a warning for your things since mediafire is notorius for getting trogens to our computers. I still download your files and thank you for sharing them.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath