My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 21 January 2013

Today's Designs

mm Well I have been blog hopping and seen some really beautiful things out there over the last couple of days.. And the pentagon box was something I saw hand cut but obviously not as intricate as I have designed here... It took ages to get right with sizing I just couldn't work out how it was supposed to fit together.. but I managed and here it is below................Also available to purchase now too... HERE All formats are available for you too.... The Wedding Arch is something also I had toyed with making after the success of my last one thought something new was in order...That's here should you want that too As always Thank you for coming to visit me... Happy crafting to you all..And come back soon!

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath