My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 28 May 2012

Middle of week Freebie..

Free for you in GSD..STUDIO  & SVG 

All are here for you in zip........................... HERE

If you are downloading my files please read the Terms of USE  within the zipped files and if you have time a little Thank you would be nice...

For those that dowloaded and wanted SVG I missed a file I have now reset the zip with the lost one

Thanks for your visit

15 comments:

Rosalie said...

Thank you very much, just in time for graduation card i need to make. xx

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tina x

Esther W-B said...

This is very nice! Thank you Tina. BTW, the zip appears to be missing the svg file for page 10.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tina, your a star, just in time for a card I need to make. As usual your files and designs are top notch. X

Sue said...

Thank you for the cut file. My grand daughter graduates and I need to get a card made. This would be perfect.

Misty Morgan said...

Your so talented, Tina! I love all your files. Thank you so much for sharing the Graduation booklet. I have one question, please. Do you have a finished pic of the booklet? I'm not sure what to put in the side slots. Black ribbon? Thanks again. My grandaughter will love this!
http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous grad file! TFs

Rosie said...

Thank you! This is great!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. Wish I had had it a week ago. I think grad cards are some of the most difficult, especially if it is the son of a relative you barely know! Thanks for sharing!

ct said...

Thank you!!

Karen said...

Another great design. Thanks Tina

MaryEllen said...

thank you !!1

Lisa R. said...

Do you have a finished booklet? Thanks!

Melinda said...

Cute - thank you! Great timing as I need a card in a few days.

jackie said...

thanx again so kindl of you sharing your amazing work x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath