My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 17 June 2011

New Designs

Well I have been quite busy the last couple of days designing, but something that's alaready out there in shape but not for the cutting machines that I have noticed. I have had real hassle trying to get the templates spot on without any guide at all...And guessing is not a very good idea!

To add the flair of my work to templates already out in the crafting world is well very trying indeed.. I will post once I have completed the work I have to do to make my designs as different and as intricate so as not to be like anyone else's...

Happy Crafting and keep your eye's peeled

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath