My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 17 March 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Oh my what a show we have here of Mother's Day cards.. They are just lush...and full of Beauty.
A Sincere Thank you once again to Marion Enefer! What a super job she has done with my templates..
I have added the links to the website should you wish to purchase the Designs for your Mother this Mother's Day...

Mother's Day Designs are here


Mother's Day Flower Door Card. is here

Fancy Mother's Day Door Card Is here



2 comments:

Claire said...

gorgeous cards Tina
C
xx

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
Your getting better and better. Love the detailed cuts, it is a gorgeous cards. TFS, Mima

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath