My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 23 October 2010

New Designs!


Sorry for not posting for a couple of days but been very busy here with one thing an another not had time to think really but still I have two new designs but will post the other later once I have assembled..

The New tree has baubles already attached all you need do is decorate.. This has been another Design that has been in the uncut folder for months as well as the other I have just finished, but it's cut now and ready to go.

Cut and assembled by Nicola and what a wonderful job she has done.. Thank you Nicola!!

1 comment:

"Um Buggin" said...

Tina, this is stunning. Awesome job Nicola. TFS

~L~

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath