My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 24 May 2010

Oh Forget-Me-Not !!!!

Just stunning this Door card, Designed in Inkscape and exported then retraced in robomaster as I tend to find it cuts quicker.. The flowers are all separate elements so they look as the forget-me-not should look..

But the star of the show has to be My Very Special Lady Jan.... She always make such a beautiful job of all I ask of her, Nothing is too much trouble and her work is outstanding every time.. As I am sure you will all agree..



1 comment:

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
This is awesome! Gorgeous! Love the details....TFS, Mima

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath