My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 4 October 2009

Acetate Wedding Globe...

This was a job and a half getting the acetate to stick without seeing it... I have made completely from acetate except for the base and the middle..With the trimmings I used perfumed card . I have designed in Inkscape and exported as I normally do and cut on my beloved Craft ROBO..
I have used flat backed pearls to hide the glue used to stick the acetate which was quite easy to do as the edges are scalloped so hides the glue well..

I then cut a ribbon garland to put to the front and on the lid of the globe and layered the bows and topped them with Mulberry flowers. Inside is a bride and groom under the Wedding Arch which has bells hanging from the top.. You can't really see inside which is a shame because it looks lovely close too..


9 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

I always feel mean calling your creations 'cards' as they are so much more... this is stunning!

Unknown said...

Wow! Stunning card. Absolutely beautiful.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Crikey, you must have amazing patience!!!
Stunning!
Julie xx

Kerry said...

It is fantastic. You are very talented

Carmen said...

How on earth did you do this and not have it covered in fingerprints and goodness knows what? You constantly amaze with your creativity Tina.

Carla said...

What a stunning piece of work! Thanks for working out the details and sharing, WOW!!

Ivolina said...

WOW Just amazing!

Ronnie said...

WoW! Tina, this is truly stunning..A total master piece!

Sam said...

This is gorgeous too tina
Sam x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath