This was a job and a half getting the acetate to stick without seeing it... I have made completely from acetate except for the base and the middle..With the trimmings I used perfumed card . I have designed in Inkscape and exported as I normally do and cut on my beloved Craft ROBO..
I have used flat backed pearls to hide the glue used to stick the acetate which was quite easy to do as the edges are scalloped so hides the glue well..
I then cut a ribbon garland to put to the front and on the lid of the globe and layered the bows and topped them with Mulberry flowers. Inside is a bride and groom under the Wedding Arch which has bells hanging from the top.. You can't really see inside which is a shame because it looks lovely close too..