My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 18 July 2009

New & Exclusive to Forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk

This New DVD contains a massive collection of over 3,000 files. There are New and original backgrounds together with card inserts, envelope inserts as well as circle and oval mats which will fit either 5x5 or 7 x 5 cards, Use a complete set or mix and match to make your cards unique.
The graphics are full size and should be printed at 100% so the backgrounds and other elements are of a matching print size and the correct dimensions for the cards. Each design element will have the same file number so easy to find on your DVD.


Get your's here


1 comment:

Carmen said...

When is the show on Tina? I was just thinking about it last night. I do hope I haven't missed it.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath