My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 20 June 2009

A made from Card Craft Robo Machine


I sleep, eat, and drink Craft robo and after my fantastic news this week of being invited to share the New Show with Graphtec on Create and Craft TV I thought I would try and make something special that has never been done before. But where would I get such an Idea? Simple My Craft Robo .......... Designed by eye only and created in inkscape cut obviously on my craft robo.

It's only roughly made up and I will make properly later but had to get it made.
Thank you for looking

8 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

LOL, I'm looking at the great reveal... and thinking... hmmm, it's a card, a very pretty card, but nothing totally unique... then I'm thinking... oooh, Tina has a different model CR to me... its all grey.... then... duh!!! Sorry, blonde and senior moments catch me all the time!! Blinkin clever, that's waht it is!!

Ann said...

wow Tina what can I say , I thought have seen that card and then I thought that must be the robo pro took me a few seconds to realize you had made it.
absolutely brilliant.

Claire said...

fantastic card tina

Claire said...

fantastic card tina

Jan said...

Fantastic Tina like I said you are a papercrafting engineer
xx jan

Carmen said...

I thought it was real! LOL! LOL! Thinking... she can't mean the card surely, it's beautiful but.... oohhhhhh!

You are a genius and you boggle my brain! :D

kelly said...

how amazing!!! are you!!!!!!! love your stuff i have a silhoutte that just sits there cause i really dont know how to use it\!!!

Mole said...

Sooooooo clever - too clever by half! You have far too much time on your hands, methinks, do you want to come and clean my house ? LOL!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath