My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Wednesday's News

My daughter is still quite ill with her Tonsilitis and now has a streaming cold, So no school this week I don't think.

I have been keeping myself busy cutting new templates I have had waiting to be cut for ages, But now they are up for sale on my website. I still have other's in the pipe line but time is never on my side LOL there is not enough hour's in the day for us crafter's.
Weather here today was rather cold and foggy And NO sunshine at all. I keep looking out of my window at my poor run down garden that desperatly needs seeing too in some way, Mind you the Daffs are just showing through now.

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath